Question ? Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm +33 (0)3 28 80 77 55
hellowall is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers and ensuring the highest level of protection.
In order to provide its service, hellowall collects personal data from visitors on its website accessible at www.hellowall.com.
hellowall, as Data Controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of the (EU) regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of personal data (GDPR) and French law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended.
1. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
which collects personal DATA and carries out data processing:
Wall stories, a Simplified Joint Stock Company with a single shareholder and a capital of €5,000, registered with the Lille Métropole (France) Trade and Companies Register under number 851 013 532, whose registered office is located at 53 avenue de la République, 59130 Lambersart, France (hereafter “hellowall“).
hellowall is the owner of the domain name accessible at www.hellowall.com and of the European Union trademark “hellowall“, registered under number 18121726 on 09/09/2019.
2. PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION AND LEGAL BASES
hellowall ensures that it has one or more of the following legal bases for collecting personal data:
• the execution of a contract (for ex: to process and send an order or to open and manage a hellowall account), or;
• the performance of a legal obligation (for ex: invoice retention), or;
• when it’s in hellowall‘s legitimate interest, or;
• when the customer has given consent to the collection of the data.
The legitimate interest of hellowall must not run counter to the rights and freedom of Customers. Examples of legitimate interests mentioned in the GDPR include fraud prevention, direct marketing and data sharing within a corporate group.
hellowall is required to collect and process the personal data of its customers in order to carry out the following processes:
|Purpose of processing|
implemented by hellowall
|Customer account, shopping cart and order management ;|
|Payment transaction management ;||Performance of the contract between a Customer and hellowall|
|Management of delivery operations ;|
|Management of customer relations (mobile-phone / email), order tracking, after-sales service, product returns and refunds ;|
|Statistical operations, analysis, selection and segmentation of customers to improve customer knowledge ;||Legitimate interest|
|Sending targeted commercial offers by email or on social networks, on other websites or any other support ;||Customer Consent|
Legitimate interest for paper-based prospecting
|Site traffic measurement (mobile and desktop) ;||Customer Consent|
|Provision of sharing tools on social networks ;|
|Sharing information with business partners ;||Performance of the contract between a Customer and hellowall|
Customer’s consent (for operations for prospecting purposes)
3. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
a. What rights can be exercised?
Pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person whose data have been collected has the right to exercise the following rights:
– Access rights
– A right of rectification,
– The right to object to the processing of one’s DATA and to have one’s DATA deleted
– A right of opposition to profilling
– A right to limitation of processing
– A right to the portability of one’s DATA
Customers may also express directives relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of their personal data after their death in accordance with Article 40-1 of French Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978. These guidelines may be general or specific.
When hellowall detects a violation of personal data that may create a high risk for the Customer’s rights and freedom, the Customer will be informed of this violation as soon as possible.
Finally, the Customer has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
How to exercise them ?
These rights can be exercised with hellowall, which collected the personal DATA in the following way:
• By postmail, by writing to the address:
395 bis rue du Général de Gaulle
Z.I La Pilaterie
59700 Marcq en Baroeul
• By email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must indicate the surname, first name, postal address, email, if possible the customer reference and must be accompanied by proof of identity.
hellowall shall send a reply within 1 month after the exercise of the right. In certain cases, due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months.
These rights may be subject to exceptions in certain cases provided for in the regulations.
In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response, the data subject has the right to refer the matter to the data protection supervisory authority (in France, CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr ).
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your data is transferred to hellowall partners who can process the DATA on their behalf (they are recipients) or only on behalf of and according to the instructions of hellowall (they are subcontractors).
The recipients of the DATA are :
– Payment institutions (banks)
– hellowall‘s business partners
hellowall also uses subcontractors for the following operations :
– Secure payment on the website
– The shipment of your orders and parcels
– Carrying out technical maintenance and development operations on the www.hellowall.com website
– Lettershopping of email campaigns
– Media download platform
5. DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
For certain operations, personal data may be transferred to companies located in countries outside the European Union. Prior to the transfer outside the European Union, and in accordance with the regulations in force, hellowall ensures the security of these data transfers.
Transfers outside the European Union may be carried out in particular in the context of the following activities:
|Activity||Country of DATA destination||Supervision of DATA transfer|
|United-States of America||Privacy Shield|
|Exploitation of DATA towards social networks|
(Uploadcare, Instagram, Facebook)
|United-States of America||Privacy Shield|
6. DUREE DE CONSERVATION DES DONNEES
hellowall has determined precise rules concerning the length of time that Customers’ personal data is stored. As a matter of principle, unless there is a legal obligation to the contrary, data shall be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
The retention periods are the following:
– The DATA of prospects (people who have never bought) is kept 3 years after the last contact from the prospect ;
– Customer DATA is kept for 3 years from the last purchase ;
– Cookies for audience measurement targeted advertising and sharing to social media are deposited on the Customer’s terminal for a period of 13 months ;
– Purchase invoice are kept for 10 years ;
– The DATA that may be contained in the Customers’ projects are kept, along with these projects, for 30 days.
7. DATA COLLECTION FROM MINORS
It is necessary to be 13 years old to create an account on the hellowall site and make purchases. hellowall does not collect data on minors under 13 years old, any Internet user under 13 years cannot create accounts.
8. COMMERCIAL PROSPECTING
hellowall uses your contact information to send you targeted advertising, particularly by email or on social media.
hellowall complies with the rules laid down by Directive 2002/58/EC of 12 July 2002, which provides for the express prior consent of the customer for commercial prospecting by electronic means (e-mail or text messages).
Thus, when creating your account on the website, you are expressly asked for your consent to receive offers from hellowall by email.
hellowall will not send you personalized email solicitations if you have not consented to them.
An exception is when the Customer, without having given his/her prior consent, can nevertheless be contacted if he/she is already a customer of hellowall, if the purpose of the contact is to offer similar products or services and if he/she was able to object to this at the time of collection.
In any case, the customer has the possibility to oppose the reception of these by performing the following actions:
– For emails, by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email; or
– By contacting customer services, via our contact form
9. COOKIES, TAGS AND TRACKERS
When you visit our platform, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our platform may be stored in “Cookies” files installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made regarding Cookies, which you can modify at any time.
a. What is a cookie ?
The cookie is a small file that allows to remember the terminal used by the Internet user.
There are 2 types of cookies :
• first party cookies, deposited by hellowall for the needs of navigation and operation of the site;
• Third-party cookies deposited by third party partner companies in order to identify the Customer’s areas of interest and to send personalized offers or allowing the Customer to share content on social media. These third-party cookies are directly managed by the companies that publish them and must also comply with data protection regulations
b. Purposes of depositing cookies, tags and trackers
The cookies that hellowall uses allow for :
– The operation of the Website :
• To allow you to access reserved and personal areas on our platform, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us; and ;
• To implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to reconnect to content or services after a certain period of time.
– Site Audience : to establish statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various elements composing our platform (sections and contents visited, paths) in order to improve the interest and user-friendliness of our services ;
– Customizing the content : Adapt the presentation of our platform to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits on our platform, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your terminal includes;
– Using the shopping basket : Store information relating to a form that you have filled out on our platform (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our platform (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.) ;
– Social media : share information with social media ;
– Selection, distribution and reporting of advertisements : propose targeted advertising adapted to your interests ;
c. Customized depositing of cookies, tags and trackers
In accordance with Directive 2002/58/EC of 12 July 2002, hellowall collects your prior consent for the deposit of advertising, audience measurement and sharing cookies to social media.
You may choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies using the methods described below.
1. Setting up your browser software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored on your device or, conversely, so that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their originator. You can also set up your browser software to offer you the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time before a cookie is likely to be stored on your device.
How do you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to modify your cookies options.
For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
2. Setting cookies with a tool provided by hellowall
In order to comply with the regulations, hellowall uses a tool allowing the Internet user to set the parameters for the deposit of cookies when connecting to the www.hellowall.com Website.
3. Opposition list to manage the deposit of cookies
You also have the possibility of opposing the deposit of cookies by accessing the website
4. Lists of Third Party Publishers
– Facebook : DATA use policy
– Instagram : DATA use policy
– Pinterest : DATA use policu
hellowall uses the Google Analytics audience measurement cookie which can be set at the following address: